TriGuard Cerebral Protection Device
Covering All Aortic Arch TakeoffsThe TriGuard™ Cerebral Protection Device is designed to cover all aortic cerebral branches to minimize the risk of brain damage during cardiovascular procedures.
The CE marked TriGuard device is designed to accommodate anatomic variations of the aortic arch.
Formed to withstand potential interface with the TAVR delivery system and other procedure related accessories, it uses a Nitinol® frame and mesh — flexible and atraumatic, yet robust and sturdy.
The TriGuard Cerebral Protection Device is placed via one of two femoral artery access ports typically used in TAVR, thereby eliminating the need for a third puncture site. It deploys rapidly and self-positions through a small 9F catheter, and it provides stable, atraumatic protection, with simple retrieval.
Example of TriGuard Device in place covering all aortic arch takeoffs.
The TriGuard Cerebral Protection Device is :
- Nitinol® mesh designed to deflect embolic debris
- Nitinol® flexible wire Frame.
- 9 French compatible retrievable device
- Protects entire cerebro-vascular system
- Eliminates need for third access site during TAVI
- Rapidly deploys and self-positions