TCT 2017 Breakfast Symposium
Please mark your calendars to attend the
Keystone Heart Breakfast Symposium at TCT 2017
Progress in Cerebral Embolic Protection
Wednesday, November 1st
Program check-in and breakfast begins at 6:30AM
Program will run from 7:00AM-8:00AM.
Co-chaired by Raj Makkar and Tamim Nazif
Colorado Convention Center Room 501
1. Dr. Pieter Stella – Critical review of neurological effects of invasive cardiac procedures: Do we need to do better?
2. Dr. Alexandra Lansky – The search for meaningful measures of clinical efficacy: NeuroARC and beyond.
3. Dr. Tamim Nazif – Practical considerations and design requirements for clinically relevant CEP: The Keystone TriGUARD 3™ device.
4. Dr. Jeffrey Moses – Building the evidence for CEP in TAVR: Critical review of the clinical trial data and REFLECT update.
5. Flash debate and discussion – moderated by Dr. Raj Makkar
a. Dr. Richard Smalling – CEP should only be used judiciously in selected TAVR patients.
b. Dr. Samir Kapadia – CEP is necessary and indicated for all TAVR procedures.Investigational Device.
Limited by Federal (or United States) law to investigational use. “TriGUARD” & TriGUARD 3™ are trademarks owned by Keystone Heart, LTD, and may be registered. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.